Hey friends, welcome to my crib...I mean blog. I've always wanted to start a blog and here I am. even if no one ever reads this I'm still going to give it a go. The topics I will talk about are movies, books and simply me. I'm only twenty and I already have tips I wish someone warned me about when I was younger. But lets be honest who listens to those twenty somethings ranting about the price of gas and Starbucks! Not I! Lets use this as a forum to share our insight freely and unfiltered. I'm warning you now I cant spell and have a bit of a potty mouth. I could try to edit the mumble jumble but WHATS THE FUN IN THAT. Anyway I'm super excited to start Blogging. See that even sounds cool. I can go to central park with a large Chi and laptop looking like a hipster writing a book. little do passerby's know I'm secretly judging and reporting lol. Ok final thoughts: My first few posts may be a bit random but I'm figuring who I am in the trendy inter-space. Bare With Me!!
~xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment